Texas Roadhouse Grill

One of my favorite things in this tiny planet is steak. My body weight really doesn't show it but you will when you see me eat! I can devour slab after slab of that beefy and juicy meat- just as long as it's medium rare on the grill. Eew all you want but I love my steak that way!

To satiate our steak cravings (and because we were bored), we ate at Texas Roadhouse Grill in Bonifacio High Street.




And this is what we had on our table:

Chicken Burger


Grilled Pork Chops


Parmesan Fish Fillet


Open Range Steak Cubes


This is what I had to fill my hungry tummy- medium rare U.S. Prime Beef cooked in garlic and mushrooms, with vegetable and mashed potato sides. The steak cubes were so delish!


Look at how generous the serving is! Never mind the oil, though. The steak cubes were very tender, and tasted so awesome even without extra sauce.

I'm giving Texas Roadhouse Grill a big high-five for their good quality steaks and fast service, and I recommend you to try their menu bestsellers!

Texas Roadhouse Grill

Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment