Shoe-per In Love!

*Update: I'm Shoe In Love: Find Your Perfect Pair shoe sale will be rescheduled to July 9-10, NBC Tent. Shopping hours are from 10am to 8pm! CAN'T WAIT!

 

If you're a girl and you love shoes like a fat kid loves cake and candies, then you have to be present at I'm Shoe In Love bazaar! So many shoe brands participating with discounts up to 50% off! Aaaaah my heart is jumping for joy!



 

One of my favorite shoe brands, Virtual Mae, is participating at this bazaar! She's giving away FREE SHOES to people who purchase any pair from her rack. Awesome right? :)

But before you all go gaga over the crazy shoe sale that will be happening, the bazaar is postponed due to the sucky weather that we are currently experiencing. (Boooo x999) I'll keep you updated about the deets! Can't wait to shoe shop 'til I drop, and I hope to see you guys there!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment