Mango Fall/Winter 2011 Collection

For Fall/Winter 2011, Mango decided to showcase their entire season collection out of the racks- on the runway! Good thing I arrived on time. I thought I was going to miss the fashion show because of the Resorts World parking jam! Nggrfff.



Anyways, Mango had a really nice stage design. Plus, they even had drink and yummy nibbles for everyone before the show started.



The event was hosted by the stylish Bianca Valerio. I love her bleached hair!!



 

The whole show was divided into 4 segments, and each segment was styled by popular and hot stylists in the industry right now. Here are my picks from the whole show:



 

Definitely loving the Tiger Lily touch here.



 

Wide belts are getting popular again! But thin belts were also visible throughout the collection.



 





 

This kind of strappy sandal is trendy on the runway now. I won't let my feet wear that kind, it looks painful.



 

This number took my heart away. I want everything on her!!!



 

The full Fall/Winter 2011 collection is now available at all Mango stores. Go forth and get your dose!

No comments:

Post a Comment