Lanvin for your little critter!

Isn't it sweet to the eyes when you see little kids dressed up, all dapper and preppy? I made a solemn vow to myself that when I have kids (god forbid that will be in the far far future), I'll dress them up all cute and nice everyday. I try to dress up good everyday so I should make my future babies do the same!



Good thing Lanvin came up with a new line especially for kiddos ages 4 to 10. Makes me want to have babies soon! (knock wood lol)



Launched together with the Lanvin Resort 2012 collection, the first line of Lanvin for children's wear features 15 different looks. The mini collection comprises of bold colors, textures, and smart casual wear for tots.



 

Everything is just so cutie patootie! I wanna snag all the pieces and keep them for my babies to come. Eeeeep!





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment