Wolford Spring/Summer 2011

A few weeks ago, my favorite H&M lace tights got ruined because I accidentally stepped on it while watching a movie. (Yes people, it's dark inside the cinema!) I was kinda sad that I won't find anything like it anymore, but hurrah to Wolford and their latest collection! I found something to replace my broken lace tights!



 



Wolford has been around for 60 years and known as a legwear institution. Well, Wolford also makes apparel and lingerie, but mostly they're great with legwear that has an elegant and sultry edge with heaps of sexiness. Now you know why I love Wolford!



 

This baby is my true love from the Spring/Summer 2011 collection! Don't you just adore this lace tights? They are shouting muy caliente!



Here are the other pieces from Wolford's latest collection:

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment