The first hipster in my life

Meet my new seatmate, Thei.



She has a cat named Sgt. Diego, who I think can be a good friend of Potato. She LOVES to eat, and she can bake bad-ass cupcakes (I have yet to try those!). Anyways, she's in this blog because she is the FIRST EVER hipster in my life. I really don't know how to define the word hipster but according to Urban Dictionary, hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter.

I think she's the first hipster that I ever had a close encounter with because:

1. She says the words "dude", "solid", and "BOOM!" in an inexplicable manner. Basically, she makes those words sound so hipster.

2. She gives us so much "love".

 

You'll be seeing us around together, most of the time. Do drop a greeting on my seatmate's Twitter!

I just really wanna flood her Twitter mention timeline right now. Lelz

No comments:

Post a Comment