Indulgence by Irene

A lot of people have been raving about the Quezo de Bola cheesecake from Indulgence by Irene on their blogs. What they say is about how yummy it is, or how great the cake is. For me, it's more than just the creaminess of each bite.



You see, I had two missed instances with the cheesecake. There were two events in my life that I was supposed to try this great cheesecake, but didn't get the chance to. You know why? Here's why!

Instance 1: Our friend Chris had a cheese-themed despedida. The Queso de Bola cheesecake was part of the menu. The whole night passed and I didn't notice the round cake that was sitting gloriously on the table. HOW. COULD. I.

Instance 2: It was the surprise birthday of Janey, and Irene brought another cake since it was one of Janey's favorites. When Jane opened the door, everyone shouted "Happy Birthday!". The cheesecake decided to join in the surprise and plopped down on the confetti-infested floor. When I got to the venue, the cheesecake was still whole, but it was already covered in different colors of foil paper.



Now that two instances have passed, I am grateful that I get another chance to try the very awesome Queso de Bola cheesecake. I got a mini cheesecake box all for myself. I opened it, grabbed a fork, and savored each bite of creamy cheesecake that is full of yummy flavor. First bite, and I've gone to cheesecake nirvana.

Indulgence by Irene's Queso de Bola Cheesecake comes in two sizes: Php 900 for 9", Php 200 for 4.5" (4.5" minimum order of 4). You can call 09228303900 or 09176225800 for orders.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment