Seven Wants

Seven things that I want in my life:


7. Shoes, shoes, shoes!


Who can not resist shoes?? I firmly believe that a girl can never have too many shoes. As long as they're comfy and stylish, those shoes are staying in my closet!


6. Power to teleport

There are a lot of places that I want to go to, but the problem is I don't have much time to travel with all the work! So if I have the power to teleport, I can grab a bite at Gray's Papaya for lunch, then off to Manila to do some work, and then rush to California for some Boiling Crab stuff (yes I think too much about food). It's something weird to want, but hey a person can want for free!


5. Cute babies


One of my wishes in life is to have cute babies. A LOT of cute babies. I want to squish and hug and smell them all day long. And I wish they won't grow up too fast!


4. Thrill

Because we are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it! Life, that is.


3. Clothes


It would be boring if my closet will just comprise of awesome shoes, no? So I'll want clothes to go with them!



2. Purses


.... and designer purses to keep my shoes and clothes company.



1. Love


When my friends ask me what I want to eat and what I want to do, I always answer something that connects to love. Who doesn't want love, anyways? I think I'll never get tired of wanting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment