Doppel-blogger

I learned through Facebook that this week (first week of February) is Doppelganger Week! In lieu of celebrating the said internet meme, I made some photo match-ups of bloggers to celebrities that look like them.

This is just for kicks, okay! 

Now let's see and judge the similarities of..



Kryz Uy (kryzuy.com) and Tiffany Hwang of Girls' Generation

For the past few weeks, I've been watching this reality TV series starring the K-Pop group, Girls' Generation. I've noticed that one of the members, Tiffany, has an uncanny similarity with how Kryz Uy smiles. They both have "smiling eyes" and have a cute look!




Kring Elenzano (funnysexy.ph) and Kim Tae Yeon of Girls' Generation

On normal days, Kring doesn't look so much like Tae Yeon but man, this photo makes them both look alike. I think it's the pose and the smile...



Sophie Uy (beautynomics.com) and Sunny Lee of Girls' Generation

Yes, you can say that I watch too many Girls' Generation videos that I found three doppelgangers in their 9-girl group! When Sunny talks, her face kind of looks like Sophie's! I swear! They can pass as relatives in the photo above, don't you think?




Patty Laurel (pattylaurel.com) and Tweetie De Leon

They look soooooo alike!!! They're like sisters!!! Especially in this photo!!! And they're both so pretty and classy!!! 




Jackie Go (gojackiego.com) and Han Chae Young

If you don't watch korean dramas, I'm pretty sure you don't know the girl on the right. She's been in a lot of tv dramas, and is also very sexy - just like Jackie! Plus, they have the same nose, face shape, smile, and eyes! Very artistahin!




Martha Sta. Barbara (thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com) and Tetchie Agbayani

In some angles, Martha looks like Tweetie De Leon. But she has a look that would make you think that she's the daughter of Tetchie Agbayani! Ang taray! Sharing the same skin color and fierce look, Martha and Tetchie really has the mag-ina peg. 




Jayvee Fernandez (abuggedlife.com) and Rowan Atkinson/Mr. Bean

Before meeting Jayvee in person, Marcelle and Carlos told me that Jayvee looks a tad bit like Mr. Bean.  At first, I didn't buy it. When I met Jayvee in a telco event, what they were saying was true! And he didn't look like Mr. Bean a tad bit - he so looks like him! The picture of Jayvee doesn't do justice but if you really do want to believe me, you have to see him in person.


So, who do you think has the closest match-up? 





No comments:

Post a Comment