Retail Of The Moment: Armani Prive Spring 2011

The Armani Prive collection of shoes and accessories for Spring 2011 did a great job in spinning off from Armani's previous autumn couture collection.



The glittery shoes, architectural jewelry, and warm gems definitely shouts punky with class. Or better yet, super fashion forward! Armani Prive highly reminds me of Tron Legacy- sorry, I'm that odd. If you've seen the film, I bet you'll slightly agree with me, yes?




I mean, just look at this neckpiece. It's oozing with style and structure! A design with an edgy structure always gives a futuristic feel to the piece.



More Armani Prive pieces after the jump!














1 comment:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Trixie Esguerra, Trixie Esguerra. Trixie Esguerra said: Retail Of The Moment: Armani Prive Spring 2011! http://bit.ly/gvG1iO [...]

    ReplyDelete