BHLDN: Urban Outfitters' Bridal Retail

One of my favorite brands have decided to branch out their style! On Valentine's Day, Urban Outfitters will be launching BHLDN - Urban's bridal brand. The brand is actually a spawn of Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters' vintage brand.



The BHLDN website will launch with apparel, accessories, lingerie, jewelry and shoes. On May, the site will include tabletop, cake pedestals, place cards and everything for decorating a venue. Invitations and letterpress will be added by the start of 2012.


Zooming in on BHLDN'S wedding gowns, they will be priced from $1,000 to $4,000.




The designs are patterned with Anthropologie art- vintage, very light, and alternative. You can expect silk, tulle, organza, and super dainty colors.





The dresses actually remind me of the usual American garden weddings. Also, Sarah Meier's entourage couture made by Rajo Laurel!





These BHLDN gowns are undeniably chic and very appealing to brides who are limiting their budget. Personally, I prefer splurging on a wedding gown- heck, it's my big day anyway! Maybe I'll purchase a BHLDN piece to wear when I attend weddings!






No comments:

Post a Comment