Dark Sheer + New Layout

I skipped one day of posting because of the hullaballoo that has been challenging my skills, which is my layout. Finally I've conquered the tricky tags and codes! The eye bags and mini pimple (ugh) are worth staying up late for me to finish this sweet skin for my little home online. My friend said it looks like a mom blog layout, though. But whatevs, I stayed up until 2am for this!

So a few days ago, we had a little chat with the Pond's online beauty ambassadors and Andi Eigenmann- the newest endorser of Pond's Clear Solutions. It was very light and fun! Never really expected that Andi is so animated and cute when she tells stories, and the bloggers just had to get the latest chika from her!

This is what I wore during the interview:


sheer eyelet top (Forever 21) | lace brassiere (La Senza) | cream trousers (The Young And Rusty) | gem ring (Forever 21) | wood wedges (Zara)




On a different note, what are you going to do this Valentine weekend? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment