Soften Up with Nivea Express Hydration

When I was a little mutt (with unruly hair and overalls), my mom would patiently apply lotion on me after every bath to keep my skin healthy. I would notice that every time she puts lotion on me, she brings out this royal blue tin can. She never got tired of using this on me and I kind of adapted the routine until now.



Even after how many years, I still use the lotion in the blue tin can for my skin. My skin condition is so bad that it goes dry easily. But thanks to Nivea, I don't feel dryness or my skin being rough. Nivea really does take care of my skin... for life!



Since my skin is uber dry especially during the cold season, I need something to keep my skin soft and hydrated. I can't let the weather ruin my skin- I consider it an accessory! Good thing Nivea now has a new lotion variant- Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion.



The Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion contains a Hydra IQ active ingredient that provides non-stop supply of moisture to the skin for over 24 hours. It's perfect for normal to dry skin, because it keeps the skin soft and supple. It smells like blue lotus, too!



The Express Hydration Lotion is ultra-light on the skin (no icky feeling), making it easy to absorb and helps repair the 8 signs of dry skin: dry, redness, rough, tight, flaky, dull, itchy, and peeling.



You don't want your skin to experience that, do you? So keep your skin healthy and hydrated with Nivea!

Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion is available in all leading department stores, supermarkets, and drugstores nationwide.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment