New Other Blog

Hey guys! Sorry for being AWOL for the past few days. I've been doing so much work for the upcoming blog awards, and I've been up for a couple of nights designing a new blog. Yep, that's right, a new blog!



I've been thinking about making a blog where I can put in posts that don't belong under fashion (aka 70% of my life lol). If you notice on my blog, I've posted several entries about food, travel, and whatnot that doesn't really belong under the umbrella of retail. So to prevent your faces from making puzzled looks, I made a new spot called The Super Kitty.

I hope you guys can start following The Super Kitty because I have so much in store for that blog! I'm not playing favorites here, I still love Wild About Retail. But yeah, The Super Kitty will show more about the other side of... me, duh. :)

SEE YOU AT THE OTHER SIDE, CHICAS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment