SALE: Forever 21 Makati 3-Day Sale!

Summer time is here! Is your wardrobe ready for some skin-showing, bright color-blocking action? Mine isn't! I still have my pullovers and booties out and about my room. Time to keep them at the back and bring out the bright and shiny ones!

I'm updating my wardrobe soon.. just in time for Forever 21 Makati's 3-Day Sale!

YES. FOR THREE AWESOME DAYS!



 

On March 16: Present your F21 Mastercard AND SMAC/BDO Rewards, get 20% off on regular items with a minimum purchase of P5,000 until 12nn only.Present your SMAC/BDO Rewards OR SMAC/BDO Rewards, and get 10% off on regular items, until 12nn only.

On March 16 12nn onwards, until March 18, F21 Mastercard holders can get 10% off on regular items, with a minimum purchase of P5,000.

*BDO cardholders can avail of 5% rebate with a minimum purchase of P5,000 for all 3 days.

Now I can get so much swimwear and summer pieces for just half the price! Another reason to bombard my closet with new items? 20% with my F21 Mastercard. Sweet deal! I'm definitely picking up shopping bags this Friday. See you there? :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment