Retail Of The Moment: Rupert Sanderson Resort 2012 Shoes

I've only heard of Rupert Sanderson a few times but I've never seen his work, until now. I never knew he makes such darling shoes! I saw his Resort 2012 collection of shoes, and they're perfect for a vacation at St. Barts!

Dubbed as 'African-inspired', Rupert Sanderson's Resort 2012 shoe collection can be summed up in three words: Caribbean meets Kenya. It's tropical madness with splashes of color! Told ya, perfect for a precious beach trip with your girl friends.

Here are my top picks from the collection:



I love the zigzag patterns and bright touches of color! Such an attention-getter. I can think of a thousand outfits right to go with these shoesies.



 

More heels after the jump!



















Which pair are you lusting over? Share!

 

1 comment:

  1. [...] beautiful bodies walking in and out of the runway. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this post from a friend that might make me change my mind after all. It’s Rupert Sanderson’s [...]

    ReplyDelete