CONFEEEEEERMED

I got hold of the newspaper this morning and guess what I saw on the bottom left part of the frontpage:


No, it's not Mr. Roxas being confirmed as the secretary of the Department of Transportations and Communications.. -.-



FYEAH FYEAH FYEAH!!

IT'S CONFEEEEEEEEEERMED!! UNIQLO IS COMING TO PHILIPPINE SHORES!!!

Thanks to SM Retail, we can shop for Uniqlo items without going abroad! I think this statement deserves a boo (to the going abroad thing) but still, YAY!

Uniqlo and SM will be opening a store next year, 2012. Can you guess when and which SM mall they're placing it?

I'M SO EXCITED! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Great that Uniqlo's more accessible, sucks because their graphic tees won't be unique anymore. I kinda like owning tees that aren't as easy to buy off the rack locally. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRULALOO. Me too! I'm addicted to the concept of uniqueness and exclusivity. TARAY? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete