Music Mondays: Steady After-weekends

So far, this is the best Monday I've ever experienced this year! I already felt great at 9 in the morning because my friend got my favorite radio DJ-slash-personality crush to greet me a belated happy birthday. (Thank you again Tippy!) Or.. I was just too excited to hear the daily dish of chismis from work.

Mondays might be a bore for most people. Since I'm such a happy cat today, thought I'd share some earcandy to hype up people on their swivel seats in the middle of the afternoon! Here are my top 3 picks for Music Monday:

One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful

I always feel kilig whenever I hear a song with good lyrics from boybands. Truth is, I just want someone to tell me I'm very beautiful. CHOS!!

 

Outasight - Figure 8 (Discotech Remix)

Perfect to keep you on your toes!

 

Gym Class Heroes feat. Neon Hitch - Ass Back Home

This song is catchy enough to make it linger in your head for a week (I'm still LSS-ing over it!). Love the meaning of the lyrics, though I find the ass on the title a bit funny. Oh, and play this song while driving - perfect for the road!

What are the songs that keep you up on a Monday? SHARE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment