Hot 'N Cold

Today has been a whirlwind of things. Poor Miss Retail (that's me) has been hungry like a growing baby and swamped with deadlines the whole day. I can officially bawl my eyes out now!

On a lighter note, I have been reading tweets today and a lot of people have been ranting about 1.) how hot the weather is outside, 2.) how cold the A/Cs are inside, and 3.) The RH Bill. I find it weird that people have been complaining about the temp on odd levels. Well, the heat is intense outside! But when I go inside the air-conditioner is in full blast, and in tune with LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem. What a way to tear my mind apart.

So here's what I wore to make me feel comfy inside air-conditioned shelters, and at the same time prevent me from sweating too much outside:

boyfriend polo (Forever 21) | cuffed shorts (Bluenotes) | braided belt (Forever 21)| elephant ring | slip-on block heels (Forever 21)


 

Stay away from the heat!

 

4 comments: